Our three-storey Watermead design has a lot to offer, here’re our top ten reasons to buy…
- Thanks to its three floors, it’s one of our most flexible house designs; offering spacious yet practical living.
- A show-stopping open plan kitchen and family/dining room is great for entertaining, complete with bi-folding doors that lead out onto the rear garden.
- A stylish living room flooded with natural light where you can curl up and relax.
- Upstairs, on the first floor, the Watermead has two spacious bedrooms, including a large master bedroom with en-suite shower room plus family bathroom.
- On the top floor a further two bedrooms can be found with an additional shower room to share.
- High quality finishes are included as standard in all of our new homes with general specification including fitted designer kitchens, integrated oven, gas hob, extractor and fridge-freezer, luxury ceramic floor tiles across kitchen/dining and wet areas.
- The bathrooms include contemporary sanitary ware by Roca complemented with Hansgrohe tap ware.
- Depending on when you buy, you may be able to select some of the fixtures and fittings, and start to put your personal stamp on the place before you move in.
- With as little as a 5% deposit, Help to Buy is available on the Watermead.
- Stratton Park is a stone’s throw from the town station at Bicester Village station offering direct services into London Marylebone in less than one hour.
The four bedroom Watermead is priced from just £469,950 and all could be yours for late summer/early autumn. For more information on the latest availability at Stratton Park please call 01582 797562. Stratton Park marketing suite is open Thursday to Monday from 10am until 5pm and open on Sundays 10am until 4pm (located off London Road, Bicester OX26). Alternatively follow us on Twitter @MulberryDev or like the facebook page Mulberry Developments.